1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
I do. It's called the space I am in. In other words, just give me reading material. I'll read anything.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I prefer bookmarks because they are pretty, but paper will do.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?I don't have a page number or anything. However, before if I am reading in bed before turning off the light, I have to stop middle sentence. I think somehow, I got into my head that it insures I wake up the next day.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Yes. I have also been glared at when reading at dinner table when family is present. But hey, they are the ones who turned on the stupid football (American) game.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Yes. But not all the time.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several. I usually have a kindle book, a real book, an audio book, and a book of poetry.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?Everywhere, except buses and cars otherwise I puke.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pageses?
Both. It depends on the book and how I feel. Sometimes if the book is bad but I want to know the ending. Sometimes if it is a graphic novel.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
My books are owned. See below
11. Do you write in your books?
I was an English major. What else are you suppose to do?