Help - Suggestions

Hi all.  As many of you know I teach.  Every year, I offer my students an extra credit option where they can read a book from a list (see below) and write a review.  This year, after yesterday, I revamped the list.  Does anyone have any suggestions that are not on this list? James Baldwin and Margaret Atwood are actually not listed because I am teaching both Fire Next Time and Handmaid's Tale.  There will be a "read other works by" option for those as well.

Updated - Thanks to those who commented.  To answer a few questions.  These are college age students so 18 and over.  Various backgrounds, but usually middle-class (upper edge) to lower class.  I have students from the suburbs as well as  the inner city.  In on campus, the classes are predominately white, in the other I am usually the only white person in the class.  The comp reader I am using doesn't have many Native American/Indigieous books and my knowledge there is murky, so in particular suggestion for that group would be helpful.  The reader does have Morrison, Mair, Hurston, Baldwin, Hughes, Angelou.

Alexie, Sherman.  Absoultey True Diary of a Part Time Indian

Hochshild, Adam.  King Leopold’s Ghost

Horwitz, Anthony.  Confederates in the Attic

Hwang, Sun-Mi.  The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly

Kendi, Ibram.  Stamped from the Beginning

Leamer, Lawrence.  The Lynching: The Epic Courtroom Battle That Bought Down the Clan

Leovy, Jill. Ghettoside

Lepore, Jill Secret History of Wonder Woman

Lewis, John.  March Trilogy.

Lipstadt, Deborah.  Denial