Wildflowers of Terezin - Robert Elmer Shame on me for almost not "buying" this book. I say "buying" because I got it as a Kindle freebie at the start of the year.The book is being undersold and under priced. I can understand why. I, too, am somewhat leery about faith based publishers. Not because of the whole religion thing, but more because the first one I read while having a good idea, amounted to Bad People are those who don't go to church and Good People are those who go to church. Such a thing is not my thing. I, however, picked this up because it was set in Copenhagen during WW II and featured the Danish resistance. I love Copenhagen and have been to the Dainish Resistance museum (BTW - I Command thee to go).This is a great book. A really great book. I was chewing my lip the last few chapters. The story centers around Steffan a pastor whose brother is a member of the resistance (and who may be an aethist) and Hanne, a Jewish nurse. It starts shortly before the Danes ferried the Jewish population over to Sweden. There is a love story between Hanne and Steffan, and it is real (I guess faith based means no sex scenes). There is talk about religion, in particular as Hanne and Steffan talk. In fact, Elmer seems to be making a plea that all religions seem to be the same. I suppose if I was Jewish, I might be upset that Hanne isn't orthodox, but she doesn't convert.The focus is on Steffan and Hanne's experiences under the occupation as they risk their lives to get people out. The characters are real and complex. It isn't a preachy novel. It is well worth the read if you like stories featuring everyday people doing brave things.