Age: That's kinda rude to ask, isn't?
City: Philadelphia, PA
I firmly believe that more people in the world need to know how to read read (if you know what I mean).
My reading and review beliefs:
1. All star types (ratings) are used. Don't like the book, say so. Love the book, say so
2. It's fine to stop reading a book before the end. It's fine to review and/or rate said book.
3. It's fine to be honest.
4. Funny shelf names are neat. I wish I were that creative.
5. It's okay to like or dislike a book for a stupid reason.
6. Reading outside of comfort zones can be fun.