5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
Sure I would love to be attacked by kola bears or teddy bears.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope and I am very stingy with my likeness.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No because that is what the robins want you to do.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
10. What about pooped in the woods?
Well, my grandmother had a cabin that had plumbing and the cabin was in the woods, so I guess the answer is yes. But in a bathroom that was in the woods.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
12. What’s your song of the week?
Wanted Man by Royal Deluxe and Someone to Die For by Hurts
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
There are people who don't watch cartoons? Are you sure?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Whatever I want, but it is always something wet.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Gasoline before I set it on fire. Chickens give their lives for better food than that.
17. What’s your favorite food?
Pizza with pineapple, asparagus, raspberries, Lois' peaches, chocolate, chocolate, maple syrup stuff, taters, fish, ice cream
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Only for cash.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. I am the slow driver.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Summer - Island Vanilla Kashi with berries from the garden.
But toast is always good too. With butter, dripping with butter.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
24. Are you lazy?
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
Tiger (whichever is funny because I am a Leo too)
26. How many languages can you speak?
Two. Though my French accent is horrible.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
28. Are you stubborn?
I can be.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Once, when I was around 13 my family and I went up some mountain out west somewhere. It was in those gondola cars. I had a book, a new book. My hands were sweating so badly that the cover got so wet it came off. Does that answer the question? Oh, and you know how they say you are suppose to do what you are frightened of and you will be less frightened? They LIED!!!!!
30. Do you sing in the car?
Always. Sometimes the car joins in.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
No. But I have a crossbow, a samurai sword, a boot knife, 3 complete works of Shakespeare and a complete works of Milton. So I need a gun because . . .
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
Depends. But never cheesy, sometimes they just look strange.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
Shhhhh They are listening
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Didn't I answer that already?
39. First concert?
Some Chamber music group.
40. Nike or Adidas?
Nike. Because it is named for a goddess.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Mumford and Sons. Nolween leRoy. Barrage.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
Both, but the mugs cannot be cross used. Jane Austen and Copenhagen are just for tea! Stupid people messing with my mugs.
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
Depends on what time of the semester you are talking about. And how many stupid people I had to deal with at work.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
I HATE olives. The only thing worse is pickles.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Wait, you mean there's an option?